Blanket and fluid warming cabinets are medical equipment used in many medical settings such as nursing facilities, hospitals, dentist offices, and the like, to warm blankets and IV fluids for extra comfort, or specific medical needs such as preventing hypothermia. Find the best Enthermic warming cabinets and Mac Medical Warming cabinets here.
A blanket warming cabinet helps quickly warm linens and blankets, which are good for patients especially after surgery and during recovery. Using warm blankets also minimizes risk of a drop in body temperature associated with a hypothermic reaction. Beyond hospital use, it is also useful for spa treatment centers, or even for households with medically frail individuals during harsh winters. A liquid warming cabinet is used in clinical environments to keep sterile and saline fluids like IV fluids and surgical irrigation at a warm temperature.
Best blanket warmer for patient or client comfort requires a specific range of temperature settings. IV fluids also use various temperature ranges based on medical guidance and usage of the IV fluid being warmed. Warming and keeping these distinct materials in separate chambers with different temperature controls ensure accuracy, convenience, and efficiency.
Warming blankets for patient or client comfort requires a specific range of temperature settings. IV fluids also use various temperature ranges based on medical guidance and usage of the IV fluid being warmed. Warming and keeping these distinct materials in separate chambers with different temperature controls ensure accuracy, convenience, and efficiency.
Blanket-fluid warming blankets allow you to reap its warming benefits while helping you save space, cost, and even electricity. These medical warming cabinets are available in free-standing, countertop, and wall-mounted forms in various sizes and with various chambers and shelves to maximize utilization. Moreover, for facilities that do not require a combined blanket warming cabinet and liquid warmer, units are also available with either one individually.
Blanket-Fluid Warming Cabinet Features
- Energy-saving timer to reduce electricity consumption costs
- Stainless steel or aluminum for sturdiness
- Well designed interior to maximize spaces and shelves
- Key locks to restrict access and secure materials
- Insulation features to make surfaces cool to touch while providing uniform heating
- Transparent glazed doors for easy content monitoring
- Programmable digital controls and Wi-Fi capability for flexible regulation on select models
A blanket and fluid warming cabinet heats blankets and IV fluid to help restore body temperature, aid in thermo-regulation, and provide comfort in medical settings. The blankets and IV fluids may be kept in separate compartments to maintain separate temperatures based on manufacturers’ or medical experts’ recommendations.
Blanket-fluid warming cabinets come in various forms and sizes, with a capacity for 5 to 50 blankets and 8 to 50 8-liter bottles. They are used in maternity, recovery, specialty, and intensive care units. They may also be used in spas, dental offices, and veterinary clinics.
There are also stand-alone blanket warming cabinets and fluid warming cabinets for facilities which only have a need for one of those.
About Blanket-Fluid Warming Cabinets
We carry trusted brands MAC Medical and Enthermics, known for their quality products in the medical supplies and equipment industry.
Our MAC Medical blanket-fluid warming cabinets come in two categories:
- Data Logging Warmer With Temperature Recording: This 2-in-1 medical blanket warmer and IV fluid warmer cabinet has a temperature recording machine. It is equipped with an autonomous, digitally-regulated, heating cavity that displays actual temperature and set points.
- Touchscreen Warmer With Ethernet/Wi-Fi capability:This hospital warmer machine allows you to control the temperature and set timers remotely through Wi-Fi connectivity. You can manage the settings with a smart phone wherever you are.
Our Enthermics Warmers come in these six categories:
- Countertop Blanket Warmers are space-saving, compact, portable blanket warmers that can be easily placed on top of tables and counters.
- Countertop Fluid Warmers can fit on countertops and tabletops making them easy to use and place where they are needed.
- Blanket and Fluid Warmers are dual-purpose warming equipment with separate chambers for blankets and fluids, maximizing efficiency, space, and functionality.
- iv Now Fluid Warmers are minimalist, lightweight, quick-heating, easy-to-mount on walls, and highly portable liquid warming equipment.
- Countertop Blanket and Fluid Warmer are dual-purpose and compact warming machines with separate chambers for blankets and fluids that easily fit counter and table surfaces.
- Warmer Accessories include mobile carts for moving small blanket and fluid warmers.
Shop Best Med is a leading supplier of medical equipment and supplies. We are the go-to source for premium quality blanket-fluid warmers, MRI equipment, medical tables, crash carts, IV poles, and other medical products.
We combine our experience and expertise in medical supplies to provide our customers with an optimum shopping experience.
Based in the USA, we serve various healthcare facilities, including acute care facilities, surgery centers, long-term care providers, education and research facilities, emergency medical service providers, homecare providers, home health and hospices, physician’s offices and clinics, assisted living, managed care, and other direct consumers as well as suppliers.