Medical utility carts are a critical part of the emergency-care landscape, and with good reason: An emergency cart plays a life-saving role in hospitals, nursing facilities, and other medical facilities. This medical cart with drawers on wheels ensures that medicine and equipment can reach a patient in need – wherever they are – at a moment’s notice.
Emergency Cart Features
- Double wall construction guarantees long-lasting durability and strength
- Outrigger stabilizing frame shields cart from topples and falls
- Poly push handles ensure effortless maneuvering
- Variety of colored medication cart conform to virtually any hospital’s code of colors
- Broad assortment of cart sizes for a variety of uses in various settings
- E-Z Push stainless steel and aluminum material are corrosion-safe and dependable
Emergency carts are sometimes referred to as hospital crash carts because they were originally created to save victims who had “crashed” into cardiac arrest, but they are stocked with supplies that are crucial for responding effectively to a broad variety of front-line medical crises. Intubation and oxygen equipment are frequently placed in their tall drawer organizers, while emergency drugs are kept in the smaller divider trays.
Quality Emergency Carts from MPD Medical Systems MPD Systems have been crash cart manufacturers for over thirty years. That means they bring insight born of experience to every product they make. Hospitals, nursing homes, and emergency clinics turn to MPD because they know that MPD’s crash cart setup and medical cart accessories are intuitively designed and top of the line.
About SHOPBESTMED.COM At Shop Best Med, we’re well stocked with quality medical supplies and equipment. We strive to make every aspect of the customer experience pleasant, informative, and transparent. Our sales staff are trained to understand every client’s unique needs, and our warehouse wins accolades every time for its prompt and meticulous order fulfillment.